An Introduction to the Features and Benefits of OpenInsight 10
Created: Friday, 04 May 2018 11:07
Mark your calendars! On Thursday, June 7, 2018 11 am PT / 2 pm ET Revelation Software in conjunction with DBTA will be hosting a webinar on "An Introduction to the Features and Benefits of OpenInsight 10".
Click HERE to Register for this event.
In April, 2018, Revelation Software proudly announced the official release of OpenInsight Development Suite (OI) 10.0. OI 10 has been re-engineered for 64-bit in this new release. We have rewritten nearly every bit of code in the product, from the interface with the user, to the reporting tools, and the speed of the indexing routines. OI 10 provides the following new and/or improved components:
- New IDE - OpenInsight 10 includes a brand new IDE, visually similar to modern application development tools, yet still designed for the MultiValue developer. Each of the product's designers, for forms, tables, reports and all others are now contained into a single, cohesive workspace.
- Arev64 - The next generation of our Advanced Revelation emulator, utilizing the full power and capabilities of modern 64-bit architectures.
- User and Data Security - With increased concerns about security and privacy, including upcoming GDPR requirements, a number of enhancements and changes have been made to strengthen data security.
- Management Console - The OpenInsight Management Console is a browser-based database management tool for system administrators.
- Git Integration - OpenInsight's repository based environment is integrated to the Git source code management system.
- Universal Driver 5.1 - 64-bit and VSS capability.
In this webinar Mike, Bob and Bryan will provide an overview of the new features and benefits of OpenInsight 10.
Click HERE to download the PowerPoint Presentation.
For those of you who missed the webinar or if you would like to view it again, click HERE.